NOTICE: The Office of Risk Management will be closed Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Working together to minimize risk. This is the mission of the Office of Risk Management at Iowa State University.
As a service department, we provide risk management consultation and resources to the university community. Our goal is to minimize the risk of loss to the university by:
- Identifying sources of loss
- Assessing the impact of losses
- Selecting or recommending risk management options
- Implementing risk management strategies
- Monitoring risk management solutions for effectiveness
Working together, we accomplish our goals while protecting the university.
Stay Safe at Iowa State (helpful phone numbers & resources)