Working together to minimize risk. This is the mission of the Office of Risk Management at Iowa State University. The key words in this mission statement are "working together." Successfully managing risk means that our office must work with you to identify potential exposures and develop the most effective solutions.
As a service department, we provide risk management consultation and resources to the university community. Our goal is to minimize the risk of loss to the university by:
- Identifying sources of loss
- Assessing the impact of losses
- Selecting or recommending risk management options
- Implementing risk management strategies
- Monitoring risk management solutions for effectiveness
Our role is to collaborate with faculty, staff and students to help them meet their goals while still protecting the university. Working together we can accomplish both.
|For 24 hour emergency risk management assistance, call (515) 294-7700.|