Reporting Theft of Money or a Fidelity Loss

Because theft is a criminal act, all thefts must reported to Public Safety immediately (515) 294-4428. If the loss occurs off campus, report it to the local police department. The ISU Property Loss/Damage Notice will need to be completed and returned to Risk Management also. Contact the Office of Risk Management (515) 294-7711 regarding claims.

Back to Claims Procedures